Excellence in Manufacturing Award Nominations
The Regional Chamber and MAGNET will honor a Valley manufacturer with the Chamber's fifth annual Excellence in Manufacturing Award. This prestigious award focuses on a company's longevity in business, growth, product or workforce innovation and achievement.
• must be located in Columbiana, Mahoning or Trumbull counties.
• must be a member of the Regional Chamber.
• may self-nominate.
Nominations are accepted online* through October 1, 2021.
Award presentation will be held on November 4th at the Chamber's Economic Forecast breakfast. For more information, contact Sarah Boyarko at 330.744.2131 ext. 1108 or email@example.com.
The following information is required for each nomination:
1. Nominator contact information: Name, company, address, phone, email.
2. What is the name of the company you would like to nominate? Company name.
3. Contact information of the company that you are nominating to receive the Excellence in Manufacturing Award (nominee): contact name, company, address, phone, email.
4. Nominee Company Information: Industry, number of employees, years in business.
5. How has the company grown in the past 3 years? What drives the growth? Thought starters: Physical expansion to meet customer demand. New customers and/or new markets. Changes to processes.
6. In what areas of manufacturing does the company excel? Thought starters: Innovation or research and development. Customer service or quality. Use of local suppliers and service providers.
7. Has the company recently launched any new products or services? How has that impacted the business? Thought starters: Accessing new industry. Obstacles to overcome. Growth in units.
8. Please attach any documentation (pdfs, images, word documents) and/or links to electronic documents that support your nomination of this company. Thought starters: Press releases about expansion or new products. Videos about new processes or products. Support letters from customers.