11:30 a.m. Registration & Lunch; 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. Program
D.D. & Velma Davis Center, Fellows Riverside Garden, MillCreek Park, 123 McKinley Ave., Youngstown
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Over the next five years, 85 percent of the world’s economic growth will occur outside the U.S.!
Already, U.S. companies are realizing the business potential in exporting. In fact, a January 2012 survey conducted by Industry Week magazine revealed that the majority of executives reporting increased company exports said their businesses are thriving.
If you’re looking for a way to grow your business and you have a great product that would attract the attention of international customers, the TechBelt Export Summit — hosted by the Regional Chamber — is a must-attend event.
At the TechBelt Export Summit, your company will have direct access to all the available programs designed to help you develop your export strategy and execute it soundly and profitably. The day will include:
- A live panel discussion featuring regional companies that have immensely benefitted from increased exporting strategies.
- All the key agencies that work to increase a company’s ability to export together for a one-stop shop of export information, unlike in the past.
- The two highest export officials in the U.S. — Export-Import Bank of the United States Chairman Fred Hochberg and U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Francisco J. Sanchez — who will explain how exporting is integral to the future of the U.S. growth economy.
Panel Discussion A will feature testimonials from companies in the Cleveland-Pittsburgh TechBelt region that have used exports to increase sales and improve their bottom line. Confirmed panelists include:
Daria Roebuck, Erico International Corporation, Solon
Sandy Winans, Altronic LLC, Girard
Mike Russell, Haltec Corp., Salem
- Moderator Mark Klein, Export Finance Manager for Ex-Im Bank, Chicago
Panel Discussion B will feature the TechBelt’s export experts, who will discuss their agencies’ different programs to help companies enter the export arena.
Linda Caruso, Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service
Mousa Kassis, International Trade Advisor, Youngstown State University International Trade Assistance Center (ITAC)
Pat Hayes, Export Manager, Export Solutions Group, Small Business Administration
State of Ohio and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania export officials
- Moderator John Senese, Vice President of International Operations, Northeast Ohio Trade & Economic Consortium (NEOTEC)
Chamber Rewards Card free passes may not be used at this event.
Advanced Reservations Required?:
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! Cancellations received after June 12, 2012 will be billed. Chamber Rewards Card free passes may not be used for this event.
330.744.2131, ext. 12
Chamber Member Cost:
Prospective Chamber Member Cost: $35.00