The Canfield Business Pride Award honors businesses located within the township/city limits of Canfield that exemplify ethical, moral and professional standards in their workplace and have visibly contributed to local economic development.
• The nominee must have a physical presence in the Canfield area.
• The nominee may be in the for-profit or not-for-profit sector.
• Previous Canfield Business Pride Award nominees are eligible for re-nomination.
• The nominee is not required to be a member of the Regional Chamber but is strongly encouraged to be a member.
• Anyone may nominate a Canfield business.
• Candidates may self-nominate.
• Complete the nomination form as thoroughly as possible to ensure a comprehensive profile of your nominee.
• Completed nomination forms should be sent to:
Canfield Business Pride Award
C/O The Regional Chamber
11 Central Square, Suite 1600
Youngstown, Ohio 44503
ATTENTION: Kim Gonda, Vice President, Marketing & Business Services
Completing the Form:
• Nominations for the Canfield Business Pride Award should be submitted using this form and format.
**You may type answers in a word program and attach to this form.**
• If necessary, one additional page of information may be submitted.
• Nominees are strongly encouraged to assist in completing the form.
Selection and Recognition Process:
• The Selection Committee is comprised of Regional Chamber members in good standing who serve on the Canfield Area Council.
• Nominees may not serve as members of the Selection Committee in the year they are nominated.
• The award will be presented annually at the October Good Morning, Canfield/Area Council event.
• The recipient’s name will be added to the permanent award, which will be displayed prominently in the community.
• The recipient of the award and the nominator will be sent confirmation letters prior to the event.
DEADLINE: NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED OR POSTMARKED BY February 1, 2011