Telecommunications infrastructure is a principal reason why Youngstown-Warren, Ohio is Just In Time, USA. Moving information at the speed of light, the nation’s fiber-optic east-west trunk lines (i.e. superhighway) pass through the heart of the region. Area businesses and residents globally interface utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
AVAILABLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Every major network backbone provider has a Point-of-Presence (POP) within the community.
- Wide Area Network Services: Data Frame Relay Services, Voice Frame Relay Services and ATM Capabilities
- ISDN Technology: Prime Rate Interface and Base Rate Interfaces
- Fiber Optic Availability
- T-1, T-3, DSL Service, Sonet Capabilities (OC-3, OC-12 and OC-48)
- Redundant Backup Safeguards
- Local Telephone Service Providers: AT&T, CenturyLink, Choice One Communications
- Cellular service providers include: Sprint PCS, AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon.
- All major national Internet service providers are available, in addition to 19 local ISP operators.
- Cable providers also have high speed internet access: Time Warner (Roadrunner), Armstrong Cable (Zoomnet), CenturyLink and Comcast.